Monday, January 19, 2009

Things I Love: ZUMBA!



Pronounced ZOOM-BA
(Only clarified here because when I first saw it advertised, I thought, what the heck is 'ZUM-ba'? Silly me.)

By far my favorite class at the gym. So good it helped me finally figure out a workout schedule for myself that I actually look forward to.

I've been going for months now and I never get bored of it. I was hooked from the start. I LOVE it!

Every Monday at 4:30, you know where to find me!

3 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

I love this class and I also called is zUmba at first. It's at 8:30 on Wednesdays up here, so if you ever feel the need to go twice in a week, just come up and go with me. :)

Lauren said...

I don't know what Zumba is, but I can appreciate falling in love with the most random things. For example, I LOVE air hockey right now. What is that? I'll tell you what it is: the best game ever. So, I'm here at WAshington Seminar, and I met a girl from your hometown. Her name is Samantha Wride. I think she is Kyle's age, but she knows you too.
Miss you!

Amber and Ryan said...

I am glad you are posting frequently! PS- You're the best (and you are going to do great on boards)!