Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12 hour Wednesdays

School started up again at UVU today. My last semester of dental hygiene!! Whoo-hoo. (Well, at least until I get my license. I've still got more school later)
So, my class schedule isn't too bad this semester... except for Wednesdays. Wow. Between two clinic sessions, an Oral-B presentation, an ethics class, and another dental hygiene class, the longest break I had today was about 12 minutes! I got home at about 8:30pm making it a 12 1/2 hour school day! My brain is moosh... pudding...soup...soft and squishy... discombobulated.

I am tired.




Such is the life I suppose! It was quite the adjustment going from holiday break, doing whatever I pleased, to a schedule set out for me every minute. It's enough that it's got me blogging, just so I can feel like part of this day I have a life that is my own.

In other news... the heater is working! And I couldn't be happier about it! (More to come on this story later. Be excited. It's a good one.)

3 comments:

Amber and Ryan said...

I feel for all of you girls that are doing that!! That is a very, very long day. I hardly can make it through two clinic sessions. Cute picture-haha.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Discombobulated is a great word. Way to use it in a sentence.

Shayla said...

Collete! What a long day. I hope they aren't all that long for you. You're almost done!! Yay! You are going to be great.