Happy Sunday to all!And what a sunny, blessed day it is.
I just wanted to express my gratitude and my belief in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel so much joy I can hardly contain it!
This weekend, we as latter-day saints had the opportunity to participate in General Conference in which we were able to listen to the words and wisdom of the apostles of God. I always look forward to this time of year because no matter what is going on in my life, I know that Conference will bring me peace. This conference was no exception. So many of the words and thoughts touched my heart and have brought me a peace I have not felt for weeks. I feel strengthened and motivated to press forward and continue improving!
Here are some of the thoughts/scriptures I particularly loved:
"God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
"In this life we cannot do great things, only small things with great love." -Mother Teresa
"You are never lost when you can see the temple."
And so many others....
God be with you till we meet again!!
*If you missed it, don't worry! You can hear/read/watch any of the talks online at www.lds.org
No comments:
Post a Comment