Wait a minute. Got a job? Did that happen today? I'm so confused. I know everything else but not that. It is 2:00 AM right now so maybe I'm just forgetting. Not thinking clearly. Please call me tomorrow. Afternoon. Hopefully I will sleep through the entire AM portion of the day.
Hold up, let me give you the details about this "job" before you get too confused(Amanda), or envious (hygiene friends). I just got one day a week at the office I worked at last summer. They are adding Fridays to their schedule and none of the other hygienists want the extra day. I happened to be temping that day, and said I'd be happy to do it! Although it's only one day/week, it's actually quite splendid for me. I'm thinking I'll be finishing up my Bachelors this fall, so school full time, and one day hygiene will be perfect for me. That's all!
Oh my gosh, I didn't know you got a job! Woo hoooo!!! That's awesome. Congrats. Even just one day a week, at least you're getting experience with real working. How awesome!
10 comments:
Dang. I am impressed.
Wait a minute. Got a job? Did that happen today? I'm so confused. I know everything else but not that. It is 2:00 AM right now so maybe I'm just forgetting. Not thinking clearly. Please call me tomorrow. Afternoon. Hopefully I will sleep through the entire AM portion of the day.
Congrats! So many exciting accomplishments; can't wait to hear more deets.
That is amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!
Good job Colette! Where are you working?
Wow! Congrats on the job! Where are you working? I am soooooo envious of you right now.... :)
Congratulations, Colette! You're a real grown-up now!
Hold up, let me give you the details about this "job" before you get too confused(Amanda), or envious (hygiene friends).
I just got one day a week at the office I worked at last summer. They are adding Fridays to their schedule and none of the other hygienists want the extra day. I happened to be temping that day, and said I'd be happy to do it!
Although it's only one day/week, it's actually quite splendid for me. I'm thinking I'll be finishing up my Bachelors this fall, so school full time, and one day hygiene will be perfect for me. That's all!
ew. i look like i have saggy boobs in that picture, and i'm only 23.
something's wrong
.
on a happier note,
YOU GOT A JOB! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! that is simply awesome. i should come observe you sometime!!
Oh my gosh, I didn't know you got a job! Woo hoooo!!! That's awesome. Congrats. Even just one day a week, at least you're getting experience with real working. How awesome!
Post a Comment