Wow, my brain has been on information overload lately. Last night I couldn't sleep cause my mind was going a million miles an hour.
"Did I call my patient for tomorrow? Is she going to show up this time? Probably not..."
"Who can I call if she doesn't show up?"
"Did I finish my Health Communication Page? And my disability aid? Will I have time in the morning to study for that test?"
"Do I need to find a new anesthesia patient?"
"How am I going to get a hold of my board patient?"
"Is that lady going to email me back tomorrow?"
"When will I get my tax return. I hope soon"
"Maybe I should get a job..."
"But what kind of place would hire me just one day a week?"
"I could donate plasma... ouch"
"Why is my landlord so frustrating?"
"Maybe I should look for a new place to live."
"But then I'd have to find someone to buy my contract. Maybe I'll put an add on craigslist..."
"Oh, I need to remember to call and change that reservation"
"When am I going to have time to prepare a lesson this week?"
Ssshhhhhh!!!!! Be quiet little brain! Just go to sleep!!!
3 comments:
Oh man, I have nights like that too. There's nothing to do, but make lists. I have literally gotten out of bed to make a list of things to do in the morning. After that, I can usually sleep.
Haha, Colette -- I am just like that! Won't you be so glad when school's done and we don't have to worry about half that stuff? Then your brain can go a million miles a minute on other (hopefully more pleasant) stuff...you're such a cutie!
I had a similar list on on my mind on Monday! Stupid school!
Post a Comment