Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Uh-oh..."

Bad news people.... BAD news...

For those of you who don't happen to be my roommates, you are in need of a quick explanation. "Uh-oh" is a term used to describe the amazingness of a food product. The more delicious and bad-for-you and in-love-with-it we are, the quicker you hear the word. It probably originated as a warning to innocent bystanders... Something like, "Try this and kiss your dieting, healthy-eating dreams good-bye..." or "You'll be doing double-time at the gym next week for this."

Last night, Amanda and I stumbled across a few items worthy of this little word and all the warnings that come with it.




Ghirardelli Brownie Mix...









Ghirardelli Intense Dark Mint Bliss...






and Ben & Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie...



As if each of these weren't sinful enough on their own, together they are one undescribable combination of amazingness. We crumbled up the mint bar into the brownie mix, baked them until they were still just a bit gooey, and topped it off with a scoop of B & J.

Oooooh!!!

As Meg would say... Naughty

All I can say, is uh-oh....

8 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Going to the kitchen for a little more right now...

Jody said...

How I wish I was still downstairs from you guys right now. I'd come up for leftovers!

Angie said...

yikes that sounds AMAZING. I agree, that is a very dangerously delicious combination.

Unknown said...

Dag nabbit you girls! oh well... I give... Jody? you? Yeah right... just keep cutting your carrots and zucchini...

Lauren said...

Omg...delicious! You probably should not have posted about this because I am suddenly very tempted. It also reminds me of our freshman year nights of the bachelorette and brownies or chocolate chip pumpkin muffins!

donelle said...

What are those? Are those brownies with ice cream? Are they extra? Can, like, anyone have them?

Colette said...

haha, awkward library girl! I love you Donellie!

donelle said...

New post please! Miss your face!