Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ta Dah!

Bienvenido, boa vinda, welkom, Yookoso, Swaa-gat hai, Failte romhat

That means welcome... to friends, family... random blog stalkers. Welcome to my blog!

I know some of you doubter faces never believed it would happen, but here it is. I have a blog! I'm not completely in love with it yet; so don't judge. He's just a little guy... a little baby blog. But he's got lots of potential.

So go ahead and add me to your google reader, make comments if you'd like, and enjoy my random posts. For those of you who don't know what a google reader is, I am sad for you. Do yourself a favor and look into that. It'll change your bloggin' life. :)

5 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Yes kick. I'm so proud of you, you little blogger, you.

Devin said...

I am so proud of you, too! WAHOO!!! Very nice blog!

NoNo said...

hehe. nice start. you make me laugh. I just started my blog about 2 weeks ago...so I know how you feel. just fight through those moments of blog doubt. I believe in you!

Christine said...

your blog is amazing! i love it! and i also love that i'm writing this comment when you're three chairs away from me. :)

Lauren said...

Oh I love that you have a blog! Now, we can keep up with each other. I just discovered that Katie has one too! You are so cute!